We are delighted that our expert colleagues at Microsoft will be kicking off the CII’s webinar series on Wednesday 24th March 2021 between 4pm and 5:30pm. Aimed at senior leaders, the interactive session will cover the application of effective data governance protocols for digital innovation and explore how we can responsibly employ AI technologies in the sector.
Email [email protected] to register for a place.
You will gain:
- An understanding of why data governance is a precondition for digital innovation.
- A high-level overview of how we can protect the organisation and the citizen from inadvertent and damaging data loss.
- An understanding of AI and its role in innovative design.
- An insight into how to build trust through AI principles.
- Advice on best practice.
- The opportunity to have questions on data governance, AI and related concepts answered by Microsoft experts.
Find out more about the Coram Innovation Incubator here